Tuesday 20 May 2014

Yoga with Aziza

"Trying to live simply and gently on this beautiful Earth."
Meet Aziza
Aziza hails from Belizenskiy, Russia, she studied Yoga in India as a means of coming to terms with the challenges that life can thrust upon us.
This year amongst other things, Aziza will be teaching Hatha yoga - individual and group classes, she is looking forward to being at Dance Camp Spain, so be sure to look her up.

Aziza Says;

"It can take a hard knock to make changes in ones life"

"Dark times brought me to new healthy lifestyle and outlook. After an illness some years ago, I discovered and fell in love with yoga, and India. The changes and benefits to me have been incredible.
Life flows and is abundant and wonderful. I trained in India, doing my initial 200 yours Astanga Vinyasa training. and then Hatha yoga training at Kirshnamacharya Yoga Mandiram in Chennai, which softened and slowed down both my teaching and practice.
I enjoy teaching Hatha yoga to groups of all ages and abilities. Getting on my mat keeps my life going well. I wish to share these benefits with anyone who cares to try.
I have travelled so much but now I live a simple life in the countryside of Las Alpujarras."

Join us on facebook Here

No comments:

Post a Comment